1. We believe in one GOD, almighty creator of everything, united in one with Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Saviour, revealing to the humanity as God's Son, the only way, truth and life, in whom we lay all our faith, hope, love, confidence and expectations for eternal life through acceptance, repentance for our sins and through making covenant to try as hard as possible to sin no more, by our free will. He came to the earth in human body to offer forgiveness and reconciliation with GOD to all humans who do not believe and disobey GOD.
3. We believe in the Holy Spirit as a manifestation of the living GOD, sent by our Father and Jesus, as our protector from the Satan and his fallen angels called demons to lead us in spirit and truth in our everyday lives and to apply the Word of God – the Bible to our hearts, to bring about repentance and by effecting the new birth when belief in Christ occurs. The Holy Spirit's power is demonstrated in and through us for the accomplishment of Christ's last commandment, "Go into all the world and preach the Good news to all creation” Mark 16:15(NIV)
4. We believe in the Bible as an eternal Word of God, in Scriptures of the Old and the New Testaments as verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writing, which is a given means to us according to the grace of God, to instruct us to faith in Jesus Christ.
5. We believe in salvation through the Holy blood of Jesus and its cleansing power for our sins, as a sacrificial gift, shed on the Calvary’s cross, not because we deserve it, but only by God’s grace. Everyone who believes in Jesus, as Lord and Savoir will be saved. We believe that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith, are born of the Holy Spirit, and thereby, become children of God. God desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
6. We believe in water baptism in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holly Ghost, of all ages, as a symbol of belonging to Jesus, and in baptism with the Holly Spirit as a condition for salvation.
7. We believe in eternal life, which is to know the only true GOD and Jesus Christ, in rapture for all Christians who have accepted Him as their Lord and Saviour, and in eternity under the authority of our king Jesus. Mаn is created in God's image and is created in order to have eternal life through Jesus Christ
8. We believe in existence of hell as a fire lake where all disobedient souls that are in rebellion to GOD will receive eternal death as an everlasting punishment, together with Satan and the fallen angels called demons, when the judgment day comes.
9. We believe in the imminent return, the second coming of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, in a rapture of the Church i.e. of all who are holy in thoughts, words, and deeds.
10. We believe and we are convinced that all who trust and belong to GOD, and with fear to the Lord ask for wisdom and knowledge through exploring the Word of God – the Bible, and all who practice real faith in the glorious name of Jesus, in words, thoughts and deeds, are eligible for success and prosperity through the miraculous leadership of the Holy Spirit.